Mr. Diaconu, Ionuţ
Country of residence Romania
Born on 26.05.1998, Bucharest (Romania)
Studies piano with prof. Vlad Dimulescu at the National University of Music Bucharest
In 2015 și 2016 he was awarded the scholarship of the ''Principesa Margareta a României'' Foundation.
Masterclasses with: Constantin Sandu, Vlad Dimulescu, Eduard Kunz, Caterina Vivarelli and Josu de Solaun.
- 1st Prize at “Victor Giuleanu” National Competition Bucharest
- 1st Prize at “Pro Piano” National Competition Bucharest
- 3rd Prize at “Drumul spre celebritate” National Competition Bucharest
- Honorable Mention at “Santa Cecilia” International Competition Porto
- Recitals at “George Enescu” National Museum, “Transilvania” University Brasov, Arcus Cultural Center, Balassi Institute Bucharest, Romanian Radio Hall, Congress and World Trade Center Budapest, Hungarian Academy Rome
- Debut with the Radio Chamber Orchestra of Bucharest, conductor: Cristian Brâncuși
- Solo concert alongside the Orchestra of “George Enescu” National College of Music at the Romanian Atheneum, conductor Gheorghe Iliuţă 2016
J. S. Bach – Prelude and Fugue in C major, The Well Tempered Clavier 2nd book
F. Liszt – “La Campanella”
W. A. Mozart – Sonata in D major KV 284, 1st mov.
R. Schumann – Symphonic Etudes op. 13
I. Stravinsky – “Maslenita” from Petrushka Suite
F. Liszt – Polonaise no. 2