Ms. Lizaveta Bormotova
Country of residence Belarus
Born on 19.11.1991, Grodno (Belarus)
Studies piano with Lilia Zillberstein at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna
- 1st Prize at the International Competition Premio Roma, 2016
- 1st Prize at the Talents of XXI Century Competition, Vienna, 2015
- 3rd Prize at the Alexandr Scriabin Competition, Paris, 2011
- 2nd Prize at the Music without borders Competition, Lithuania, 2010
- 1st Prize at the Schumann Competition, Suwalki, Poland, 2006
- 1st prize at the International Internet Competition «IMKA», and the opportunity to play a concert in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- She took part in masterclasses with Dina Yoffe, Vera Nosina, Pascal Nemirovski, Florian Krumpöck, Vladimir Viardo, Elizabeth Leonskaja.
- As a chamber music player in duet with Anton Semke (violin) she became a laureate in International - Competition of chamber duets "Duetti primavera" (Russia, Moscow, 2015, 2 prize, best performing of piece from XX century.
- In 2015 Lizaveta received full scolarship to participate in worldknown Aspen Music Festival and School, where she had opportunity to study with Arie Vardi and Julian Martin. Also took part in masterclasses with Dina Yoffe, Vera Nosina, Pascal Nemirovski, Florian Krumpöck, Vladimir Viardo, Elizabeth Leonskaja.
- In 2006 Lizaveta received a scolarship from Belarusian President and became one of the members of “Talented Youth” foundation.
- From childhood Lizaveta played with orchestra, she has more then 10 concerts with orchestra in her repertoire.
- Lizaveta has also played concerts in different cities of Belarus, Russia, Austria, USA, Brazil, Croatia, Poland, Lithuania.
J. S. Bach - Prelude and Fugue in F sharp major, The Well Tempered Clavier, 2nd book
F. Liszt – “Feux follets”
F. J. Haydn – Sonata in C major, Hob. XVI 50
F. Schubert – Wandererfantasie
S. Rachmaninov – 2 Preludes op. 23
S. Prokofiev – 4 Etudes op. 2