Ms. Kristina Annamukhamedova
Country of residence Turkmenistan
Born on 13.11.1992, Turkmenistan
Studies piano with Erik T. Tawaststjerna at Sibelius Academy in Helsinki
2016 - Performed as a soloist with the Lithuanian National Chamber Orchestra (conducted by
2015 - Together with Morta Grigaliunaitė and the Lithuanian National Chamber Orchestra
(conducted by Adrija Čepaitė) performed double J. S. Bach concerto in 4th Vilnius piano
music festival organized by prof. Muza Rubackyte (Lithuania).
- Took part in Piano master class to be led by Dominique Merlet ('Academie musicale de
Villecroze' France) where she got full scholarship.
- Daniele Petralia International Piano Master Class in Trikala (Greece)
2014 - The 16th Annual Sibelius Academy Music Festival in Chicago and Michigan (USA)
- 5 week international Chautauqua (NY, USA) music festival where got great scholarship.
- Single grants from Paulon Säätiö foundation.
- Started to work as a ballet pianist in the Finish National Opera Ballet School.
2013 - International summer master classes in Suolahti with prof. Erik T.Tawaststjerna
- The semi-finalist in the 5th International Rosario Marciano Piano Competition
- Accompanist in Huittisten Hullu Puhallus competition
- Master courses with prof. D. Bashkirov
2012 - International music festival “Piano Pic” held in Bagneres de Bigorre, Master classes with
prof. Muza Rubackyte ( Bagneres de Bigorre,France).
- Entered Sibelius Academy Finland Class of prof. Erik T.Tawaststjerna .
- Performed with the Lithuanian National Chamber Orchestra (conductor U. Backofen) and
Kaunas City Symphony Orchestra (conductor M. Staskus ) .
- Laureate and winner of the special prize in the 17th republican B. Dvarionas ’сompetition
for pianists and string players .
- Grand Prix in the 1st International chamber music competition “Pavasario Sonata”
- Diploma in the 9th International B.Dvarionas’ contest for young pianists and string players
2011 - 2nd Vilnius piano music festival organized by prof. Muza Rubackyte (Lithuania).
- International music festival “Piano Pic” held in Bagneres de Bigorre, Master classes with
prof. Muza Rubackyte and prof. Pierre Reach (France).
2010 - 2nd place in Rome, Italy
- Performed with the St. Christopher’s Chamber Orchestra in the 8th Bistrampoli festival
2009 - Summer master classes with prof. Graham Scott in Manchester (Great Britain).
- Rotary International Vilnius Club award (Lithuania).
- 1st Vilnius piano music festival (Lithuania).
- 2nd place in piano contests in Estonia.
2008 - Entered M. Rostropovich’s charity and support fund (Lithuania).
- The participant of the 17th International festival for young musicians in Kaunas ,Lithuania.
- Laureate and winner of the special jury’s prize in the 8th International B. Dvarionas’
contest for young pianists and string players (Lithuania).
2007 - Diploma and special prize by the Slovakian National Philharmonic in the International
competition for young pianists in Kosice (Slovakia).
- 1st place in the International A. Dvarionaite’s contest for pianists (Lithuania)
- 3rd place in the International „Virtuoso Per Musica Di Piano Forte” competition(Czech
- The winner of the republican J. S. Bach’s competition for young pianists (Lithuania).
2006 - Two diplomas in the International F. Chopin contests in Budapest ,Hungary and Vilnius,
2004 - Laureate of the International Czech music contest. Awarded with the special prize for the
most impressive performance in her age group (Lithuania).
- Laureate and winner of the special prize in the 4th republican B. Dvarionas’ competition for
pianists and string players (Lithuania).
2003 - Winner of the republican J. S. Bach’s competition for the young pianists (Lithuania).
J. S. Bach - Prelude and Fugue in f minor, 2nd book
W. A. Mozart – Sonata in C major KV 279
S. Rachmaninov – Etude tableaux op. 39, no.6
N. Medtner - Sonata "Night Wind" op. 25, no. 2 in e minor
R. Shchedrin - Naughty Limericks "Tschastuschki" for piano