Mr. Orcun Yildiran
Country of residence Turkey
Born on 27.09.1994, Balikesir (Turkey)
Studies piano with prof. Roland Krüger at Hochschule für Musik, Theater und Medien Hannover.
- 2nd Prize at the International Piano Competition at Trakya University, 2008
- 3rd Prize at the International Young Musicians Competition, Bulgaria, 2009
- Special Prize for the best performance of a Turkish composition at the National “Kamura Gündemir” Piano Competition at the Mersin University
- 1st Prize at the International Piano Competition of the Pera Music Festival
- 3rd Prize at the National Piano Competition at the Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory, 2012
- 1st Prize at the “Kadikoy Belediyesi Sureyya Operasi” National Piano Competition, 2013
- Orcun has attended many Masterclasses of Milena Mollova, Giselle Brodsky, Misha Dacic, Ragna Schirmer, Christian Wilde Müller, Jean Bernard Pommier, Valentin Surif, Peter Coss, Makoto Ueno and Gülsin Onay.
J. S. Bach - Prelude and fugue in G minor, The Well Tempered Clavier, 2nd book
L. van Beethoven – Sonata op. 111, 1st mov.
F. Liszt – “Mazeppa” Transcendental Etude
I. Stravinsky – Piano Sonata (1924)
F. Chopin - Sonata no. 3 op. 58