Mr. Maxime Alberti
Country of residence France
Born on 11.07.1991, Lyon (France)
Studies piano with Rena Shereshevskaïa at Ecole Normale Paris
Native of Lyon, Maxime ALBERTI obtained in June 2015 his soloist Master with distinction in the class of Sylviane Deferne in the « Haute Ecole de Musique de Genève ». He studied previously with Philippe Soler in the « Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional de Lyon » and with Serguei Osadchuk during a Eramus in Tromso, Norway.
Maxime ALBERTI is also passionate by chamber music and singers accompaniment . He studied it with Menahem Pressler, Anne Le Bozec, Jean-Jacques Balet, Antoine Marguier or Guy-Michel Caillat in duo, trio, quartet, quintet and sextet. He plays frequently with the cellist François Guye in duo or quatuor with Claire Dassesse and Tanguy Gallavardin. They performed the « Quatuor pour la fin du temps » from Olivier Messiaen in many festivals in France and Switzerland (Jardins musicaux, Concerts de l'Amitié, Gaïa...). He collaborates also with the mezzo soprano Caroline Adoumbou in a repertoir of french songs and german lieder. They were in finale of the Mahler Competition in Geneva in 2014.
- The prize « Maurice d'Espine » in 2013, for the best Bachelor exam of the promotion
- “Chaponnière” Prize for his quartet in 2014
- “Karol Pajonk” Prize in 2015 only granted to «a musician presenting exceptionals musical qualities»
- Prize winner of the “Adilia Alieva” International Piano Competition in 2012
- Finalist of the Mahler Competition in Geneve 2014
- Solo concert alongside the Orchestre du Conservatoire de Lyon
- Solo concert alongside the Orchestre de l'Université de Genève
- Solo concert in the Victoria Hall, conductor Nader Abassi (S. Prokofiev – 3rd Piano Concerto)
J. S. Bach - Prelude and fugue in G sharp minor 2nd book
S. Rachmaninov - Etude-tableau op. 39 n° 3
L. van Beethoven – Sonata op. 109, 1st and 2nd mov.
R. Schumann - Etudes symphoniques op. 13
S. Bortkewicz - Etude op. 15 n° 6
F. Liszt - Hungarian Rhapsody n°12
M. Ravel - Alborada del Gracioso