Mr. Mladin, Nicon
Country of residence Roumania
Born on 20.03.1995, Bucharest (România)
Studies piano with Stefan Arnold in Universitat Fur Musik und Darstellende Kunst Vienna
Masterclasses with: Dan Grigore, Dana Borşan, Viniciu Moroianu, Daniel Goiţi, Imre Rohmann, Tunde Kurukz, Hector Sanchez, Henri Siegfridsson, Martin Hughes, Eduard Kunz, Elisabeth Sombart
Sonoro Scholarship in 2015
- Grand Prize at National Competition “Piano Artis”
- 1st Prize at National Competition “Irina Şaţchi”
- 1st Prize at International Competition “Pro Piano”
- 1st Prize at the National Olympics 2013, 2014
- He performed recitals and concerts in most of the important cities from Austria, The Czech Republic, Germany and Romania: Bucharest, Cluj, Timişoara, Ploieşti, Vienna, Bad Endorf, Traunstein, Brno.
J. S. Bach - Prelude and fugue in d major, The Well Tempered Clavier, vol. I, BWV 850
F. Chopin – Etude op. 10 no. 1
L. van Beethoven – Sonata op. 81a « Les Adieux « , 1st mov.
J. Brahms – “Sechs Klavierstucke” op. 118
G. Enescu – Piano Sonata in F-sharp minor op. 24 no 1