Mr. Huang, Kuan-Che
Country of residence Taiwan
Born on 27.05.1990, Tainan City (Taiwan)
Studies piano with Emmanuel Mercier at Conservatoire à rayonnement régional de Paris, Conservatoire de Montreuil, Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris (CNSMDP).
- Gold medalist at the 15th Concorso Internazionale di Musica “Don Vincenzo Vitti”,
- 3rd Prize at the 19th Hong Kong Asia Piano Open Competition, Hong Kong, 2016
- 1st Prize at the Asian Youth Music Competition in Singapore, 2007
- 4th Prize at the National Piano Solo Competition in Taiwan, 2002
- 1st Prize at the Tainan Piano Solo Competition, 2001
- Solo recitals
- Solo recitals: 2016 Des mots d'amour (Words of love)
23rd September, Concert Hall, Tainan, Taiwan.
2nd October, in National Theater, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 2015 La gloire de l'obscur (The glory of the obscurity)
21st November, Taipei Bach Performance Center, Taiwan.
28th November, Tainan Wansha Performance & Arts Center, Taiwan
- 2014 Couronne de Nuages (Crown of the cloud)
9th November, KHS Hall in New Taipei City, Taiwan.
16th November, Bread of Life Christian Church in Tainan city, Taiwan.
J. S. Bach - Prelude and Fugue in E major, The Well Tempered Clavier, 1st book
F. Liszt – “Wilde Jagd”
L. van Beethoven – Sonata op. 10, no. 3, 1st mov.
S. Prokofiev – “Sarcasms” op. 17
F. Schubert – Fantasy in C major op. 15, D 760
H. Dutilleux – Choral et Variations